Topic Search

INTRO

Untold lives of woman, is a woman's journey on the path life has set her on.
A blog about factors that affect the lives of women and where you can find inspiration.
The Un edited side of "life ".Where there is beauty in imperfection and knowing that through the support and wisdom we share with each other .We will help improve not only our own lives but the lives of generations to come.

Thursday, August 3, 2017

WHEN YOUR OWN THOUGHTS BRING YOU DOWN

If i could run .
Not too far ,but far enough.
I would sit beside myself .
Where my thoughts are not as loud.
I would hold myself because ,i know what it is like to be in my own body .
Numb.
Where i am paralyzed by fear and nobody knows.
Where my thoughts tear me down.
Where i am not good enough .
Where i am not pretty enough.
Where i feel alone .
Lost and a disappointment
Nobody knows what it is like to live in my skin .
All they see is the glam i portray.
I would look myself in the eyes and understand the pain .
I wouldn't shy away from the mirror like i normally do.
Because i am not in pain .
I am not broken .
I am not in the body that gives me nightmares.
Beside myself .I can get to enjoy the sound of the birds.
Beside myself. I get to appreciate what i am without my head making me doubt my own thoughts.
Beside myself. I am free to be who i am and free to be who i am not.
Beside myself. I give myself reassurance. Because i now i am not alone.

Now i realise something that i had not realized before.
I have been inside my self as i thought these thoughts.
It felt as though  i was beside myself .
When all i had done is silence the deathly thoughts.

Now i know to be myself i need to silence the voices and dare to dream .
Dare to be free.
It doesnt matter where i am or what has happened to me all that matters is,
I FIND THAT VOICE WITHIN MYSELF.
THE VOICE THAT WANTS THE BEST FOR ME,AND REACH TOWARDS IT
BECAUSE THAT IS THE VOICE THAT FREES ME AND ENABLES ME TO LIVE .

Search This Blog