Topic Search

INTRO

Untold lives of woman, is a woman's journey on the path life has set her on.
A blog about factors that affect the lives of women and where you can find inspiration.
The Un edited side of "life ".Where there is beauty in imperfection and knowing that through the support and wisdom we share with each other .We will help improve not only our own lives but the lives of generations to come.

Sunday, August 6, 2017

TO GIVE LOVE YOU MUST LOVE YOU FIRST

EMBRACE THE GLORIOUS MESS THAT YOU ARE.YOU ARE PERFECT AS YOU ARE
working on your self confidence
being happy starts with you
Confidence doesn't mean self-confidence. It doesn't mean human cleverness, It doesn't even mean being smarter than other people. It means to be secure in yourself. To have self-assurance.

I was once asked what is my story!
What is it that inspires me to do the things that i do, and to write the way i do and be honest, i couldn't answer  the question immediately .Not because i didn't know what inspires me. What is the source of  my depth but because .I didn't want to admit to myself ,that all that i had been through ,has brought me to this point.Because i had a lot that i had reconciled with .A lot that i was not at peace with about my journey.

 It may seem small but to me it was a hurdle i had to jump over.I didn't want to give credit to my low moments in life. However my low moments did not break me they strengthened me .They brought me to a level where i had to re-adjust and be real with myself  and that is where i grew emotionally and mentally. Don't let your past make you re-live it in your future. Because in life the unresolved issues and fears tend to let you live life in a loop .They re occur until you deal with them and grow. So  grow enrich yourself with experience because it will inspire someone else.

Learn to love yourself .Be happy with who you are and be proud of all you have been through because that is God's way of making you into the person you are meant to be

So today i ask you what is your story?What is it that has made you into who you are today ? and what is it that is stopping you from progressing into the you you want to be The you that you accept and love unconditionally.

LIVE, LOVE YOU, LEARN AND NEVER STOP DREAMING.
SUBSCRIBE  LIKE AND SHARE .HAPPY READING.

Search This Blog