In helping men find cures to deal with the woman of today it is rather important to first describe the “woman of today”..
In these modern times today’s woman is a multifaceted complex being.
She is independent, yet she needs others, she is mans equal yet seeks protection from her partner.
Todays woman is a manager, actor , teacher , farmer, botanist , makangaa, austanaut , bus driver ,she is all that there is to be and at the same time .She is all that and a lot more.
She is informed , outspoken she is a pioneer of sorts, a manager of sorts in this organism we call life. The woman of today can be anything she wants to be, in character and career.
She does all thos and makes it look effortless. She is the heart of the home a companion.A care giver a nurturer a mom and most importantly a wife.
To be totally frank, the woman of today is spread out, filtered by social class, income and many others .The woman’s experience today is a mirad and an array of talents.
So how does that stack up against the man today.
To look at the totality of todays woman.
To solve this we have to look at the modern woman in context of what she faces today. Many women are awakening to a world that seemed to be domineered by men and many a times feminists have been called out coming too strong against men.
To be honest the women that have worked hard and strong and have dominated their professions may be paired with a man who dominates his career path and as alphas they barley balance out.
They could feed on their fears or mislead one another in an unending battle of competition, but narcissism is gratification from vanity.
Lets look at narcissim.
Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity
admiration of one's own attributes. The term originated from Greek semythology
, where the young Narcissus
fell in love with his own image reflected in a pool of water.
(Take in that analogy it has true depth)
The hallmarks of Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) are grandiosity, a lack of empathy for other people, and a need for admiration. People with this condition are frequently described as arrogant, self-centered, manipulative, and demanding.
They may also concentrate on grandiose fantasies (e.g. their own success, beauty, brilliance) and may be convinced that they deserve special treatment.
These characteristics typically begin in early adulthood and must be consistently evident in multiple contexts, such as at work and in relationships.
People with narcissistic personality disorder believe they are superior or special, and often try to associate with other people they believe are unique or gifted in some way.
This association enhances their self-esteem, which is typically quite fragile underneath the surface. Individuals with NPD seek excessive admiration and attention in order to know that others think highly of them. Individuals with narcissistic personality disorder have difficulty tolerating criticism or defeat, and may be left feeling humiliated or empty when they experience an "injury" in the form of criticism or rejection.
Which makes them feel that inorder to feel better they must undermine those they feel are a threat.
They are harsh and can be cruel. One minute they seem like saints the next they are the source of unending be-littlement
Here’s a checklist to know if you’re a real feminist or just a person who’s noticed how their own life isn’t fair:
- When a lot of people. Unlike You tell you you don’t get where they’re coming from, you say they’re all out to get you.…and you unquestionably think this attack on you is far more awful than anything they may have had to endure.
- You get defensive when people suggest you aren’t as enlightened as Buddha, rather than welcoming the opportunity to learn and further your own deprogramming.
- You think you are Too Cool to be influenced.
- When a lot of other feminists say something you disagree with, and you tell them how stupid they are, and when they try explain that, you refuse to back down from supporting your perspective as the only valid perspective
- You engage in counter-stereotyping whenever you feel like it (I’ve been guilty of this in the past myself).
- …without even explaining that your counter-stereotypes apply only to white men, because you keep forgetting men of color exist and experience a whole different intersection of privileges and anti-privileges than the men you want to be.
- If this list sounds like you… you’ll probably need someone else to tell you, since you’re just Too Cool. But if someone tells you it sounds like you, take a deep breath and admit to yourself, “I can be wrong. I can be. It is possible.” And then listen.
He doesnt understand her kind. So to despise/be-little her is what makes more sense.
She stands tall with herback straight.
Has no time for his little tales for she knows where she is going and refuses to allow her space to be contaminated by a person that doesnt know her value.
She spent many years believing all she was told and soon believed, she was the probelm.
With no confidence she was a puppet on a string an empty soul a walking corpse and he moved her as he pleased.
On the morning that it dawned on her.
At her lowest of lows she was finally ready to reach out of the bottomless pit and reclaim,all that was robbed of her.
She climbed out and refused to look back. Lest she turn to a piller of salt...
That morning for the first time she looked at the mirror and saw the face of a stranger .
A drained soul , a low soul . oh my soul
She thought to herself...
Dark circles around her eyes .the darkness has poured out from within .
For if the eyes are the door to the soul this soul needed to be freed.
She now has her walls up you have to take them down each layer to get to the creamy center and. To some its too much to ask .
But it is through her walls that she begins to live.
She heals and she now gains the strength to be who she is destined to be.
She is now free . Out of the prison that was negativity.
Maybe her love is too much to see so to them love is blind.
Women are Gods gift to this existance in building her you build a better life.
Live this life learning .Laugh and Love and in all dont let anyone stop you from achieving your goals.