Topic Search

INTRO

Untold lives of woman, is a woman's journey on the path life has set her on.
A blog about factors that affect the lives of women and where you can find inspiration.
The Un edited side of "life ".Where there is beauty in imperfection and knowing that through the support and wisdom we share with each other .We will help improve not only our own lives but the lives of generations to come.

Monday, October 18, 2021

I GIVE UP

THE POWER LIES  IN KNOWING WHEN TO GIVE UP AND KNOWING WHEN TO STAY.
I give up.
Not because I am giving in , but because I'm giving away.
Giving away what doesn't serve me. What doesn't bring me joy.
Giving away what has caused me so much pain.
Giving up on an image I clung onto because at one point I thought it was all I needed.
Giving up on something that constricts me, something that suffocates me.
Giving up on striving for perfection.
Giving up on you.
Giving you away so I can be free .
Giving it away because i don't need it anymore.
Letting it all go and Freeing myself .have all
So that I can be more of me and less like you.

We all get to a point in life where holding on causes us more pain than joy. However I am sure if you look back in your life and see  the points where you let go . You can now see how that moment improved your quality of life. There is power in giving up.There is strength. There is courage . 

Give your best. Give it your all and when the time comes know that it is ok to also let go so that you can be happier.


Search This Blog