Topic Search

INTRO

Untold lives of woman, is a woman's journey on the path life has set her on.
A blog about factors that affect the lives of women and where you can find inspiration.
The Un edited side of "life ".Where there is beauty in imperfection and knowing that through the support and wisdom we share with each other .We will help improve not only our own lives but the lives of generations to come.

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

TRYING SOMETHING NEW

TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING NEW AND NOT BE AFRAID OF FAILING

For the longest time I've always wanted to go Bunge jumping and as the picture shows o finally did it. I'm actually terrified of heights and wanted to see what it would feel like to push myself passed a point I know was going to be harder than usual.
It wasn't easy every step up the 60m crane was excruciating . I stopped and looked down every so often to remind myself how far I had come, but kept looking up at how much further I had to go . Which felt like looking back at my life and looking back up to the future. So many times I could have given up but I didn't and that's my hope for you.

So I woke up one morning and decided to do it after about 10 years of procrastination 🤣 .what I learnt in those 10 min after waiting so long was. I really can do anything I set my mind to. So waiting so long to do it only denied me that satisfaction.

So what I would like to share with you all this year is if you are going to do something. Just do it and do it as soon as you can . Don't deny yourself that simple satisfaction.

Search This Blog