Topic Search

INTRO

Untold lives of woman, is a woman's journey on the path life has set her on.
A blog about factors that affect the lives of women and where you can find inspiration.
The Un edited side of "life ".Where there is beauty in imperfection and knowing that through the support and wisdom we share with each other .We will help improve not only our own lives but the lives of generations to come.

Saturday, October 1, 2016

A SWEET ESCAPE

My thoughts play loudly in my mind like the sound of a hundred thunders.
My heart beats so loud that I hear it through my ears
I'm sweaty from the horrors I see when I close my eyes
My sense of smell is overwhelmed by the scent of fear
My body can't take it any more
I wake when I'm meant to sleep and I sleep only when I'm granted a moments rest from this living nightmare
I am consoled by the visions I foresee of better days
I find solace in my own embrace nobody knows who I am
Nobody sees what I can be all they see is this shell of a body that has been worn out.
It all fades away into the background now.
I awake from my nightmare of a reality.
Open my eyes to the sun's beautiful ray's that warm me.
The sounds of a birds chirping and the view of my bed overlooking the unending ocean where I have unexplored adventures.
I leave my bed of slothfulness and escape into the beautiful horizon of unlimited possibilities.
Where my dreams become my reality.


Search This Blog