Topic Search

INTRO

Untold lives of woman, is a woman's journey on the path life has set her on.
A blog about factors that affect the lives of women and where you can find inspiration.
The Un edited side of "life ".Where there is beauty in imperfection and knowing that through the support and wisdom we share with each other .We will help improve not only our own lives but the lives of generations to come.

Saturday, October 1, 2016

A WOMANS VOWS

 TO YOU

I take you as you are
I love you unconditionally without hesitation
I will love you when we are together,and when we are apart.
Loving what I know of you, trusting what things I will discover.
I will respect you as a person, a partner, and an equal.
I am devoted to you in every way
I promise you,i will laugh with you and comfort you in times of sorrow
I will support you in your dreams and help you strive to achieve them
I will listen to you with compassion and understanding
I speak to you with encouragement
Together we will build a home filled with love,laughter.
We will learn together and build from the lessons
Let us be partners, friends and lovers
I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love.
I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving.
But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you.
You are my accomplice,
And you are my true counterpart.
I will love you, hold you and honour you,
In sickness and in health
I promise to be your lover, companion and friend,
Your partner in parenthood,
Your ally in conflict,
Your greatest fan and your toughest adversary.
Your comrade in adventure,
Your student and your teacher,
Your consolation in disappointment,
Your accomplice in mischief.
I take you to be my partner for life,
I promise above all else to live in truth with you
And to communicate fully and fearlessly,
I give you my hand and my heart
As a sanctuary of warmth and peace
And pledge my love, devotion, faith and honor
As I join my life to yours
Hand in hand ,on this journey
Above all you are my husband. You are the one I choose to submit to.




Search This Blog