- Psalm 91
- He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. 
- I will say  of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
- Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence.
- He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
- You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day,
- nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.
- A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.
- You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.
- If you make the Most High your dwelling-- even the LORD, who is my refuge--
- then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent.
- For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;
- they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
- You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
- "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
- He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.
- With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."
I am a passionate believer of love and loving what you do. I believe, to live means to seize each moment and hope for a better future, in the wake of all disaster around us. "What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger." I write straight from the heart. From a point of reasoning with your reality without justifying the reasons for the current state of things but seeing that, the grass only gets greener when you work towards getting it green. Love, laugh, live, learn and never stop dreaming!
Untold lives of woman, is a woman's journey on the path life has set her on.
A blog about factors that affect the lives of women and where you can find inspiration.
The Un edited side of "life ".Where there is beauty in imperfection and knowing that through the support and wisdom we share with each other .We will help improve not only our own lives but the lives of generations to come.