Topic Search

INTRO

Untold lives of woman, is a woman's journey on the path life has set her on.
A blog about factors that affect the lives of women and where you can find inspiration.
The Un edited side of "life ".Where there is beauty in imperfection and knowing that through the support and wisdom we share with each other .We will help improve not only our own lives but the lives of generations to come.

Sunday, July 16, 2023

THAT WHICH YOU JUDGE YOU BECOME

Sinners judging sinners for sinning differently
I had a conversation with someone about the importance of speaking your mind but doing so politely.....it was a long conversation. 

You see imagine going your whole life just agreeing to everything and not speaking up when you need to .
You then get to a point where you get tired of bottling it up so you start to speak your mind . Irregardless of how it affects anyone. Your argument being," nobody cared when I was hurting silently. So I shouldn't care if anyone doesn't like what I have to say" .

Makes sense . It really does. Almost couldn't argue with that. Except. Making people feel bad using words cuts deeper than anything else in this world.
 I love words. That's why I write. It holds weight. So it's important to be careful of the words you use.

So I asked why didn't you speak up all your life why now? They said, because I was affraid of saying the wrong thing and getting scolded for it. Coz it happened alot when I was younger. I was always told off . So I stayed quiet........let that sink in!!!

Without knowing this person had ended up doing the same thing they disliked being on the receiving end of. 
This happens alot in life. We tend to end up doing the things we fear, the things we hate, the things we judge other people for doing. Simply because it's an area we need to heal/learn from. So that we can move on. If we don't we will repeat the pattern and harm not only ourselves but those around us as well .

Search This Blog