Topic Search

INTRO

Untold lives of woman, is a woman's journey on the path life has set her on.
A blog about factors that affect the lives of women and where you can find inspiration.
The Un edited side of "life ".Where there is beauty in imperfection and knowing that through the support and wisdom we share with each other .We will help improve not only our own lives but the lives of generations to come.

Saturday, June 24, 2017

WITH MY PEN AND PAPER I WRITE

YOUR WORDS ARE WHAT PEOPLE REMEMBER YOU BY
With my pen and paper .I speak to you.
I speak the unspeakable.
I give voice to the silenced those ,that are never recognized.
I shed light on the darkness and release the trapped.

With my pen and paper  .
I write to free my soul, so that my voice will be heard.
I use my words as a tool. A weapon to heal , to restore and to awaken.

With my pen and paper .
I write my dreams and hopes .
 As i release the pain of past wounds, and find hope in my new found love through my daughters eyes.

With my pen and paper.
I escape into a different time, space and world.
Here love is all we know, and  the world is less cruel, and give us the urgency of change.

With my pen and paper.
I live through words brought by feelings of those I  relate with and become one with those  that inspire me and those that I hope to inspire.

With my pen and paper .
I give  love and hope. I give realness and not fiction.
I create awareness and hope that my words create a positive impact in our  society.

With my pen and paper.
I pay homage to those who wrote on tissue in their jail cells as a way to let the people into their minds while they were in isolation.
For some of literature's finest that where sentenced because their freedom of expression  cost them their freedom.

With my pen and paper
I create .I live. I aspire.
For there is power in words and i want my words to be a reflection of who i am and what i stand  for.
My words will be my legacy and will live on even when i am no more.

Search This Blog