Topic Search

INTRO

Untold lives of woman, is a woman's journey on the path life has set her on.
A blog about factors that affect the lives of women and where you can find inspiration.
The Un edited side of "life ".Where there is beauty in imperfection and knowing that through the support and wisdom we share with each other .We will help improve not only our own lives but the lives of generations to come.

Thursday, March 2, 2023

YOU KNOW YOUR PATH DONT DOUBT IT .

Sometimes the journey to becoming who we are meant to be can be draining and we doubt the process because it seems harder than we feel we can handle.
I love saying this affirmation when that happens.
I release all my pain, hurt and fears from my past.
I allow myself to change ,grow and step into my light.
I am safe . I am strong . I am worthy 
I am powerful beyond measure.
Today all my troubles are behind me.
Today all the loneliness I feel has disappeared.
God is within me and  around me  
His love encases me and  I am bound for success.
We are born to add value to those around us. We have a unique assignment that no one else can complete.
 We are an important part of nature. 

Deep within us we can see the place we want to end up and we make decisions that lead us to our final destination. 
If you keep your eyes fully focused on what you have to do (tunnel vision) .Not taking your eyes of the prize and not allowing negativity to creap in and try to sway us off the path we will get there.

Spend time allowing yourself to be successful . Allow yourself to win .Give yourself permission. Because you do deserve it .
It's not luck. It's not by chance .
It's the path you where set to be on.
So allow yourself to attract all that the universe is trying to give you.


Search This Blog