Topic Search

INTRO

Untold lives of woman, is a woman's journey on the path life has set her on.
A blog about factors that affect the lives of women and where you can find inspiration.
The Un edited side of "life ".Where there is beauty in imperfection and knowing that through the support and wisdom we share with each other .We will help improve not only our own lives but the lives of generations to come.

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

PERINATAL LOSS / LOSS OF A CHILD

 CHILD LOSS IS NOT A N EVENT IT IS AN INDESCRIBABLE JOURNEY OF SURVIVAL
see my post on it-is-ok-to-cry
 dealing-with-loss. 

You felt me before i knew you.
I loved you when i felt you.
You changed my life and gave me a new tittle.
Being your mother is truly a gift 

You became a part of me and will always be.
You comforted me when i was sad and moved to show your concern.
You danced when i laughed .
We shared this body and in you i learnt to love.

A love i cannot describe .
A feeling i cannot express
I dreamt of the day i would meet you.
I made plans for you .
Not knowing God had different plans for you. 

Our journey was cut short 
I had to let you go .
I carried you for every second of your life and i will carry you for the rest of mine.

Nobody will ever understand the feelings i have 
Nobody will understand our connection  but i feel you .
I love you 
I think about you 

Although it hurts  and most days i find myself crying .
At the sight of other children playing .
I know you are playing with the angels .
One day i will be able to play with you .

The looks of pity.
The silent whispers.
The false understanding those saying sorry seem to have.
Nobody truly knows what it is like 
and i pray that they never do,
So as the days go by and the pain fades away.
Watch over me and be my little angel as you have always been
I will always be your mum and i will always be a mom even when they say i am  not.
TSM

Search This Blog