Topic Search

INTRO

Untold lives of woman, is a woman's journey on the path life has set her on.
A blog about factors that affect the lives of women and where you can find inspiration.
The Un edited side of "life ".Where there is beauty in imperfection and knowing that through the support and wisdom we share with each other .We will help improve not only our own lives but the lives of generations to come.

Friday, July 13, 2018

DISCOVERING MY SEXUALITY. (PART 1 the bisexual)

SEXUALITY IS ONLY ATTRACTIVE WHEN ITS NATURAL AND SPONTANEOUS MARILYN MONROE

IN THE BEGINNING

We played with barbie and left out ken.
So on that day  we both played barbie
She kissed my lips and we giggled after.
She was my first.
She was a girl ! could i like a girl?
We swore not to talk about it and let it fade away........
HALFWAY THERE 
It was summer break .
He was cool and i was shy .
He was older and much taller.
He held my hand it made me blush .
On the night we met out late .
He held my hand and led me down the lane.
Butterfly's in my tummy that ran down my Spine to my legs .
A feeling that i had never experienced .
He held me close and with  a gaze so intense it drew me in.
I closed my eyes and inhaled his scent a scent i Love to this very day.
His warm lips and the caress of his tongue 
I felt  a heat i never knew existed.
His touch warmed me and consumed me .
I craved it.
He too was my first......

UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER
I met her the first day of collage .
we became friends and even started to share a room..
She liked girls.
She ignited a spark i had left to lay dormant.
She was the feeling of ice on a hot summer s day
She quenched my thirst and held my hand .
In her i felt safe and secure
She was like me.
She knew what it was like to be a female and she understood me.
She knew i liked boys but she didnt mind .
 When i felt conflicted .
She said it was ok to be with her and be with him as well.
That's how its been all these years



Search This Blog