Topic Search

INTRO

Untold lives of woman, is a woman's journey on the path life has set her on.
A blog about factors that affect the lives of women and where you can find inspiration.
The Un edited side of "life ".Where there is beauty in imperfection and knowing that through the support and wisdom we share with each other .We will help improve not only our own lives but the lives of generations to come.

Monday, November 21, 2016

WHEN LOVE BECOMES YOUR DISEASE

SWEET DREAMS BECOME NIGHTMARES

the-narcissist-my-hell-and-last-weeks-victory


A soul being conflicted,or am I just complicated.
A battle from the deepest part of me that I wish to set free.
Alone I toss and turn as I yearn for peace of mind.
Will tonight be any different ? will my soul be tormented or shall it be at rest!
Will I live to see a tomorrow? will I be ok!
Love has become my disease.
 How can the one person you love be the one that brings you to your knees.
Trapped in emotion. 
So much so you cant crawl out of the hole.
Self inflicted 
Not knowing how deep you've dug yourself in until it's too late.
Alone with nobody to save you but yourself.
Holding on to yourself as if you might just disappear.
At this point you reach a new beginning
 Two wrongs can't make a right and you have to choose to make it right.
Drag yourself to crawl.
Hunch till you stand.
Don't be tempted to look back .
When you stand ,walk till you run and never stop running.
Adjust to the rhythm of your heart beat and soon the thudding will ease and you will breath a sigh of relief and exhale the past with the new beginning.
The past doesn't define us our current choices make us who we will be tomorrow.
You where a child then now your a woman.


Search This Blog