Topic Search

INTRO

Untold lives of woman, is a woman's journey on the path life has set her on.
A blog about factors that affect the lives of women and where you can find inspiration.
The Un edited side of "life ".Where there is beauty in imperfection and knowing that through the support and wisdom we share with each other .We will help improve not only our own lives but the lives of generations to come.

Monday, September 19, 2016

TREAT ME RIGHT

I AM WOMAN,I AM HUMAN.

I am beautiful in my skin.No matter the tone.
I have dreams hopes and aspirations.
I am vulnerable it is the mark of my existence
Look into my eyes and see me for who I am.Not who you want me to be.
Faults and all accept me.
I am fragile, love me and protect me.
Don't break me. Support and
encourage me.
Give me love and I will show you love in the pure form it is meant to be.
You admire who I am, I did not get this way laying in a bed of roses.
There are days I got pricked by thorns.
I am not immune to fear ,but I don't let it cripple me.
My love is unconditional.
I brought you into this world, I carried you.
We made a bond you and I , in those 9 months we shared this body.
I held you nurtured you and cared for you as best as I knew how.
My back tells a story not many writers have the spine to write about. .
The unsung hero. A true hero non the less.
I smile even when I feel like screaming.
My face wears many masks . To conceal my many thoughts.
 You may wonder what parts are truly real.
I may act strong,but that only works for so long.
My true strength lays in my passion.
I will do anything it takes to get what I want.
I may forget my true worth when my journey clouds my vision.
Don't hit me when i am already on the floor.
Remember, When you break me, you break you.
For all you do. You do for me.
And what you do,you do because I taught it to you.

Search This Blog