Topic Search

INTRO

Untold lives of woman, is a woman's journey on the path life has set her on.
A blog about factors that affect the lives of women and where you can find inspiration.
The Un edited side of "life ".Where there is beauty in imperfection and knowing that through the support and wisdom we share with each other .We will help improve not only our own lives but the lives of generations to come.

Thursday, September 15, 2016

DONT DISREGARD ME, EMBRACE ME!

I AM SCARED NOT BROKEN.
I am wilting away like a flower on a sunny day.
My beauty is fading away and I can't stop time to delay the process
Who I was before I know not. Yet who I am now I can't stand to look at
My hearts been broken and now my soul feels like an empty shell I can't stand this sadness I can't stand this loud silence
Don't look at me to judge me look at me with love look at me and see my humanity. Identify with my journey and help me rise like the first sunrise after a storm
See me not from the scars but me for my hopes and dreams help me get to where I am to be don't disregard me like you do trash Embrace me with love and see what grows out of me
For just like a flower dies another grows out of it.
So will iI.

Search This Blog